Skip to main content

What's inside Me ??

Hello guys!!

I am back with another new thought!

So guys today I am going to talk about what's inside me? Last day I was thinking about who I am ? Who is inside me? 

It was a very big question for me to myself. Then I started looking for the answer to this question. And after searching everywhere, what I have understood I am trying to share with you all. 

Assume that somebody ask you who u are?  then what will be your answer? I am sure everyone will answer that ''I am xyz''. 

But we have to look inside ourselves to get the answer of this question. Putting all the troubles of the world aside, look inside yourself, if you start knowing yourself, you will find answers to many questions. 

You'll start believing that this is the only God who is inside me and wants me to be a good positive person who helps another and in return god will give you all the contentment in life. 

So then you become a person who helps another without any greed. When you adopt this method, you will start living life with more happiness and contentment.πŸ˜‹




Thanks a lot ! hope you guys will like it😊



Comments

Post a Comment

give your feedback by dropping comments. It will be very helpful to improve for you. Thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

From Zero to Infinity - A unique journey

What does zero mean? Nothing, just completely empty. When a person comes into this world, when a child is born, then it too is completely empty, no hatred from anyone, no jealousy, no greed, no pride of anything. That is why children are considered to be the form of God. But with age man forgets all these qualities and starts doing wrong things. On seeing one's progress, one becomes envious, fills with the greed of wealth and many worldly things. And if he gets more money then he does not consider God ahead of him, he becomes arrogant. from zero to infinty - a unique journey On the other hand, Infinite means never ending or which has no end. God is infinite, there is no end to it. When none of us came into this world it was then, still is and always will be. No one could get its end till today. We are part of that infinite, the sense that we are all children of God. But we all forget him and are busy with some other tasks but still God keeps us all, he n

Frustrated ! Life in few days

Everyone's life has changed in few days. Who did know these kind of days will come in our life. wait wait wait but now you have been thinking that which days are you talking about ?  So yes I am talking about corona days.  Some enjoy these days because after so many years they got relaxed from their jobs but some get frustrated, anxious or depressed at home alone.   So if someone is feeling frustrated or depressed Please keep calm and relax. And think about yourself, Start exploring yourself. think about who you are? what is your aim?  Why God sent you on earth as a human being and not as an animal or any other species. Start looking for answers of these questions.  It will changes the way of thinking in life and pours positivity in one's life. πŸ˜‡ "life more than life"